We are proud to offer innovative Continuing Education courses for psychologists, LMFTs and LCSWs. Our small group CE workshops and retreats provide a combination of didactic and experiential learning designed to enhance your clinical skills, and bring more joy and resonance to your life and practice.
We invite you to come and increase your clinical skills through this unique method of experiential learning.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn innovative tools for clinical practice
- Improve self-awareness and capacity for mindfulness
- Feel more freedom and vitality in your work
- Experience Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Reduce compassion fatigue
- Recharge and rejuvenate
- Engage with like-minded colleagues
For more information about the specifics on any upcoming program or workshop please contact us.
The Role of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy in Mental Health –
3 CE Credits are available for Mental Health Professionals who attend our Intro to Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, Growth & Learning Workshop – Saturday January 27th, 2018. Presenter: Vallerie E. Coleman, Ph.D.
This workshop is designed to help you be able to:
- Explain what EAP is and how it differs from other Equine Therapies.
- Discuss the theory and practice of EAP.
- Participate in and/or observe experiential exercises and describe how working with horses can quickly illuminate dynamics and provide immediate opportunities for growth and change.
- Identify populations for which Equine Assisted Psychotherapy can be used.
Please call us if you would like more information regarding this program. This program and its instructors do not have any commercial support or relationship that could reasonably be construed as a conflict of interest.
Using Embodied Mindfulness to Enhance Clinical Practice – Embodied Mindfulness & Countertransference workshop – 6 CE credits are available for Mental Health Professionals – upcoming dates TBA.
Moving from Resistance to Resonance – upcoming dates TBA.
Check our upcoming events page for more information.
Psychologists: Stand InBalance is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Stand InBalance maintains responsibility for its programs and their content.
LMFTs and LCSWs: APA CE credits meet the requirements for LCSWs & LMFTs – check your state requirements if you are licensed outside CA.
Addiction Treatment Counselors (CATCs): Stand InBalance is an authorized CAADE CEU provider.
Make sure you are on our mailing list so you don’t miss out on our next CE workshop
We never share your information
Please call 818.714.1740 for more information
or to schedule a consultation.
Stand InBalance is located in the beautiful
Santa Monica Mountains just 45 minutes west of Los Angeles